Joint Stock Company - SCJ - is the form of trading company constituted by the association of several persons, who participates in the formation of the share capital through certain contributions represented by shares, in order to carry out a commercial activity, for realizing benefits and sharing them and who are responsible. for unlimited and solidarity social obligations, in the case of the sponsored members, and only within the limit of their contribution, in the case of the limited partners.
The share capital of the Company in Shared Command has a minimum ceiling, imposed by law: the equivalent in Ron of 25,000 Euro.
The process of setting up the SCA is possible through:
● the contributions of at least two shareholders for the conduct of a commercial activity, in order to share the profit and who are responsible for the social obligations within the limit of their contribution;
● public subscription, which involves a subscription offer addressed to any person who has money and wants to invest them by buying shares.
The documents that you must make available to us for the registration of this type of company are:
● copy of the shareholders' ID card / passport;
● Proof of the registered office (rental / sub-lease / commodity contract, etc.);
Note !: If you do not have a space for establishing the registered office, our company will provide you the registered office.
● the agreement of the Association of owners;
● the agreement of the neighbors;
● signature specimen.
The process of setting up the SCA will be closely supervised by our team. We will deal with the drafting of all the documents and obtaining the documents necessary to prepare the file for the registration of your company at the Trade Register, including the reservation of name.
The file to be submitted to the Trade Register for the registration of the joint stock company will include the following documents:
● the application for registration;
● proof of the availability and company reservation;
● the original - constitutive act;
● the proof regarding the social / secondary headquarters;
● if appropriate, the opinion regarding the change of destination of collective buildings with housing regime, provided by Law no. 230/2007;
● the evidence regarding the payment of the contributions subscribed by the associates to the share capital;
● the documents regarding the property for the contributions in kind subscribed and paid in the constitution;
● the statements given on their own responsibility, as the case may be, by the founders / administrators / censors or natural persons representing the legal person named administrator or censor, from which they will prove that they fulfill the legal conditions for holding these qualities;
● signature samples of company representatives;
● if applicable:
* the registration documents of the founders, administrators, censors legal entities (original or certified copy) and, as the case may be, the translation carried out by an authorized translator whose signature is legalized by a notary public;
* the decision of the statutory body of the founding legal persons regarding the participation in the creation of the company (original or certified copy) and, as the case may be, the translation carried out by an authorized translator whose signature is legalized by a notary public;
* the mandate for the person empowered to sign the instrument of incorporation in the name and on behalf of the founder, the legal person (original or certified copy) and, as the case may be, the translation carried out by an authorized translator whose signature is legalized by a notary public;
* the prior notices provided by the special laws
● the evidence regarding the payment of legal fees / fees;
● power of attorney.
Based on the power of attorney we will submit the file to the Trade Register, we will represent you in front of the delegated judge and we will issue the certificate of registration of the company in maximum 4 days from the date of submission of the application for registration of the company.